A wire transfer allows you to take money from your account at one financial institution and send it ("wire it") to an account at a different financial institution. We offer our members the ability to send domestic and international wire transfers. Contact the credit union to receive a wire transfer request form.
Sending a Wire Transfer
In order to perform a wire transfer, members must provide the credit union with the following information:
- Routing and transit number of the financial institution receiving the funds
- Name of the financial institution receiving the funds (including branch location if necessary)
- Financial institution address
- Company or accountholder name that is receiving the funds
- Address of the company or accountholder receiving the funds
- Account number of the company/person receiving the funds
Receiving a Wire Transfer
If you are having money wired into your account here at the credit union office from another financial institution as a one-time transaction, you'll need to provide the sender with some specific information that will allow the wire transfer to go through. Contact the credit union office to receive this information. If you are expecting a wire transfer, please notify the credit union so that we can deposit it into your account. There is no cost for receiving a wire transfer.
$20 for a domestic wire
$30 for an international wire
No cost for incoming wire transfers