Book Scholarship Application Deadline is April 1st
Holiday Club Accounts
Holiday Club accounts are for members who want to save routinely throughout the year to have enough money for the holiday season. Similar to a CD, this account earns a higher rate of interest than our regular savings account in exchange for limited withdrawal ability. However, there is no minimum balance and you can add money throughout the year to increase your savings.
When you open this account, you'll fill out a form telling us which suffix you'd like your savings deposited (savings, checking, etc). Then, on October 1st, we'll deposit your savings and the interest you've earned into that suffix.
- No minimum or maximum balance
- Start saving anytime after October 1st
- Add money during the year to increase your savings
- Typically earns higher interest than primary savings accounts
- Easily make transfers into your Holiday Club account with Online Banking or AnytimeTeller
- A service charge fee of $10.00 will be charged for withdrawal and early closure. This fee will not apply if the withdrawal is made within the first seven days after the account is opened.
- For a complete listing of all fees, visit our fee page.
Ready to Open an Account?
All credit union members begin with a savings account with a minimum balance of $25. To join the credit union, you don't need to make an appointment -- just stop by!