Book Scholarship Application Deadline is April 1st
We offer our members two different Visa credit card options:
- 8.99% Non-variable APR
- Limits between $5,000 and $30,000
- Up to 1% Cash Back Rewards
- Requirements: $30,000+ annual income, TransUnion credit score of 680 or higher and credit union approval
- 11.99% Non-variable APR
- Limits between $100 and $10,000
- Requirements: Credit union approval
Features & Benefits:
- No annual fees
- No over-the-limit fees
- No minimum finance charges
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fees -- just pay your standard interest rate on the amount you withdraw.
- No penalty APRs
- Late Fee Grace Period -- up to six (6) days after the statement drop to make their payment before a $25 late fee is assessed.
- VISA Zero Liability Policy1
- Free Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Learn More »
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance Learn More »
- Chargegard Credit Life and Disability Insurance Learn More »
Cardholder Tools and Information
EZCardInfo Online Account Management Tool
Make payments online, view your balances, view available credit, receive estatements and up to 18 months of account activity online.
Verified by VISA
Verified by Visa adds an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card to shop online in the unfortunate event your Visa card or account number is lost or stolen. Each time your Visa credit or debit card is presented to make an online purchase at a participating merchant, know that Verified by Visa is working to make sure it is you that is attempting to make that purchase and not someone else.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
If your card is lost or stolen, we will work with you to promptly notify the appropriate parties and replace your card.
For 24-hour lost/stolen reporting, call 1-800-325-3678.
Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
Quickly and easily get a replacement card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location with this 24-hour worldwide service.
- If calling from the US, call 1-800-VISA-911
1 Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.