CardValet | Services
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Get real time balances for your accounts
If your trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet can help. Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your debit card off when you are not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas, add another layer of protection. And real time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
Review Balances and Transactions
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
Download the app for your Apple iOS or Google Android device
Ready to Open an Account?
All credit union members begin with a savings account with a minimum balance of $25. To join the credit union, you don't need to make an appointment -- just stop by!