Book Scholarship Application Deadline is April 1st
Estatements are the quickest and safest way to view your credit union account statements.
- Fast - Members enrolled in eStatements get their statements quicker than those with paper statements
- Green - Using less paper means cutting down less tress
- Convenient - No more storing statements. We'll store them online for you for six months.
- Secure - You can access your eStatement by logging into our secured Online Banking tool
- Cost effective - eStatements cost less -- savings we pass to you in lower loan rates and higher yields
- Free - We don't charge you a fee to enroll in eStatements
How does it work?
Once you've enrolled in eStatements, you'll receive an email notifying you that your statement is ready to be viewed online. You can then log in to Online Banking and click on the Self Service tab to see your eStatements. They're in PDF format so you can easily print them or save them to your computer.
Your account must be enrolled in Online Banking to be able to enroll in eStatements. To enroll, log in to Online Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Under the Additional Services section, click on the eStatements link. From there, you'll be able to enroll in eStatements.
Greater Account Access & Convenience
We provide our members with a variety of services to provide them with greater access to their accounts, convenience services, special offers and additional free or low-cost services.