Book Scholarship Application Deadline is April 1st
Need to send money to another financial institution?
Send a domestic or international wire transfer
Sending a Wire Transfer
In order to perform a wire transfer, members must provide the credit union with the following information:
- Routing and transit number of the financial institution receiving the funds
- Name of the financial institution receiving the funds (including branch location if necessary)
- Financial institution address
- Company or accountholder name that is receiving the funds
- Address of the company or accountholder receiving the funds
- Account number of the company/person receiving the funds
Receiving a Wire Transfer
If you are having money wired into your account here at the credit union office from another financial institution as a one-time transaction, you'll need to provide the sender with some specific information that will allow the wire transfer to go through. Contact the credit union office to receive this information.
Please contact the credit union to let us know you are expecting an incoming wire transfer.
Pricing information can be found on the Fees page
Greater Account Access & Convenience
We provide our members with a variety of services to provide them with greater access to their accounts, convenience services, special offers and additional free or low-cost services.